Business leaders representing the entire value chain of an electrified transportation system will hold a press conference on Monday, 16 November to announce the formation of the Electrification Coalition and the release of its Electrification Roadmap, a report outlining a vision for the deployment of electric vehicles and infrastructure on a mass scale.
Following the press conference, Coalition members will participate in a roundtable discussion. Members of the Electrification Coalition include:
- Timothy E. Conver, Chairman, President & CEO, AeroVironment, Inc.
- Peter L. Corsell, CEO, GridPoint, Inc.
- David W. Crane, President & CEO, NRG Energy, Inc.
- Kevin Czinger, President & CEO, Coda Automotive
- Seifi Ghasemi, Chairman & CEO, Rockwood Holdings, Inc.
- Carlos Ghosn, President & CEO, Nissan Motor Company, Ltd.
- Alex A. Molinaroli, Chairman, Johnson Controls-Saft and President, Johnson Controls Power Solutions
- Reuben Munger, Chairman, Bright Automotive, Inc.
- Frederick W. Smith, Chairman, President & CEO, FedEx Corporation
- David P. Vieau, President & CEO, A123 Systems, Inc.