Portugal-based Efacec has introduced a new fast charger for electric vehicles—QC45 Generation 2. This charging station is the second generation of the company’s fast charger bestseller, with significant improvements in software and hardware domains.
QC45 Generation 2 charger is characterized by usability, with better HMI design and improvement in the identification of the connectors; easy to maintain, with easier front access and to the components; new design, more urban, futuristic and high-tech and a layout that benefits the optimization of space, allowing the chargers to be placed side by side due the ventilation is no longer on the side as was the previous version of the QC45 charger.
The innovation and differentiating features visible in QC45 Generation 2 charger represent a new approach of Efacec in the fast charging field and will be present in all products of this line.
QC45 Generation 2 Main features:
- Fast-charge any compatible with all brands of electric vehicles
- 0 to 80% charge in less than 30 minutes
- Simple plug & play installation
- DC power up to 50 kW
- AC power: 22 kVA
- Multiple standards: CHAdeMO, CCS e AC
- DC and AC simultaneous charging
- TFT color display (optional touch screen)
- Network integration (OCPP or proprietary protocol)
- Built-in communications (4G, LAN, Wi-Fi)
- Optional 2-piece configuration (user/kiosk interface)